U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique registered investment adviser specializing in natural resources and emerging markets, will continue its payment of monthly dividends in the fourth calendar quarter of 2011.
The company’s board of directors approved payment of the 2-cents-per-share monthly dividend for the fourth calendar quarter of 2011. The record dates are October 10, November 14 and December 12, and the payment dates will be October 24, November 28 and December 27.
The continuation of future cash dividends will be determined by U.S. Global’s board of directors, at its sole discretion, after review of the company's financial performance and other factors, and is dependent on earnings, operations, capital requirements, general financial condition of the company and general business conditions.
U.S. Global Investors 10-K for FY 2011 available onlineThe company has posted its Form 10-K filing for fiscal year 2011 on the company’s website. The 10-K, which covers the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011, has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The 10-K is available at www.usfunds.com. A printed copy of the filing is also available at no cost upon request. U.S. Global Investors recently released results for 4Q11 and the 2011 fiscal year. Click here to read the results. About U.S. Global Investors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( www.usfunds.com) is a registered investment adviser that focuses on profitable niche markets around the world. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company provides advisory, transfer agency and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and other clients. With an average of $2.82 billion in assets under management in the quarter ended June 30, 2011, U.S. Global Investors manages domestic and offshore funds offering a variety of investment options, from emerging markets to money markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV