Pageflex, a division of Bitstream Inc. (NASDAQ: BITS, www.bitstream.com ) and a leading developer of enterprise variable data publishing and web-to-print solutions, today announced the release of Pageflex iWay Sales Manager. This new module for Pageflex iWay adds features that give printers the ability to streamline automation, drive large volumes of jobs, and support complete billing processes. Demos of Pageflex iWay Sales Manager are being shown in the Pageflex booth #3861 at Graph Expo (September 11-14, 2011) at the McCormick Place South in Chicago.
Pageflex iWay Sales Manager is especially suited for controlling the business flow automation of commercial printers and print-on-demand shops. This combined solution enables non-digital jobs, such as those emailed or sent by courier to a print shop, to be integrated into the Pageflex iWay web-based back-end print management system regardless of how they are received. Pageflex iWay Sales Manager enables customer sales representatives (CSRs) to quickly and accurately capture and control phone, fax, email, and Web orders into a single application, while accelerating quoting, customer management, and fulfillment and billing cycles. As a result, job handling time and overhead costs are dramatically reduced.
Pageflex iWay Sales Manager combines MIS, customer relationship management (CRM) and asset management functionality to manage the job cycle and maintain an affordable price -- enabling printers to have confidence in the profitability of a job. Moreover, print service providers can now engage in Web-to-Print via iWay, growing new and existing customers over the internet, while having a mechanism to handle the large portion of customer requests and orders that come into a print facility via the traditional “offline” processes. A one-stop application to deal with all customer interactions from quote to invoice.
Pageflex iWay Sales Manager Offers:
- One platform for ordering and charging for online and offline jobs, non-print jobs and services
- Customer management tools, such as:
- A dashboard for instant visibility into business status
- Easy asset management for linking customers and jobs
- Documented history of order-related events
- Quoting and invoicing innovations enable:
- Automatic quote generation within minutes
- Strong estimation functionality
- Easy outsourcing, including receiving bids
- Ability to price jobs based on production parameters, e.g. labor time or number of cuts
- Complete billing support for invoices, receipts, and deposits
- Enhanced CSR tools offer:
- Faster and easier interface
- Activities and follow-up mechanism
- The ability to sell sophisticated jobs even with less experienced CSRs
- On screen sales messages to CSRs to encourage proper job specification and upselling