Updated to include reports on Tuesday's bank raids by European Commission officials.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Price-fixing cases involving some of the world's largest banks, including U.S. giants Citigroup (C), Bank of America (BAC), JPMorgan Chase (JPM) have ensnared several other banks, inculding Deutsche Bank (DB), which saw its London offices raided by European Commission officials Tuesday, Reuters reported, citing unidentified sources.
A Deutsche Bank spokesman declined to comment when contacted by TheStreet.
The cases could end up providing the criminal prosecution of high-level bank executives that many critics of the financial services industry have been seeking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV