Neoprobe To Present At Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP), a diversified developer of innovative oncology surgical and diagnostic products, today announced that Dr. Mark Pykett, Neoprobe’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will deliver a presentation to institutional investors at 3:15 PM ET, Monday, September 12, 2011 at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference, taking place at The Waldorf-Astoria, New York.
Investors and the public are invited to listen to a live webcast of Dr. Pykett’s presentation at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq20/neop. An archived edition of the presentation will be available for 30 days following the presentation.
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP) is a biomedical company focused on enhancing oncology patient care and improving patient benefit through radiopharmaceutical product development. Neoprobe is actively developing two radiopharmaceutical agent platforms – Lymphoseek® and RIGScanTM CR – to help surgeons better identify and treat certain types of cancer. Neoprobe’s subsidiary, Cira Biosciences, Inc., is also advancing a patient-specific cellular therapy technology platform called ACT. Neoprobe’s strategy is to deliver superior growth and shareholder return by bringing to market novel radiopharmaceutical agents and advancing the Company’s pipeline program through continued investment and selective acquisitions. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV