AthenaHealth Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ATHN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- AthenaHealth (Nasdaq:ATHN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $62.18, above its previous 52-week high of $61.78 with 185,208 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 601,100 shares over the past 30 days. AthenaHealth has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 44.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. athenahealth, Inc., a business services company, provides ongoing billing, clinical-related, and other related services to medical group practices primarily in the United States. It provides services through the athenaNet, a proprietary Internet-based practice management application. The company has a P/E ratio of 101.8, below the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 103.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ATHN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV