NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Richmont Mines (AMEX:RIC) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $11.59, above its previous 52-week high of $11.51 with 48,862 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 431,100 shares over the past 30 days. Richmont Mines has a market cap of $358.4 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 121.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Richmont Mines Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mining properties, principally gold in northeast Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, below the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 16.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your RIC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RIC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV