Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITC), a leading online retailer and direct marketer of health and wellness products, announced results for the Special Meeting of Stockholders which was held this morning in Boca Raton, Florida. The Company’s stockholders approved and adopted the 2011 Incentive Compensation Plan, the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation, the Amended and Restated Bylaws and the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated July 28, 2011, between Vitacost.com, Inc. and Vitacost Merger Corporation. These measures were previously described in detail in the Company’s definitive proxy document (Form DEF 14A) which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 15, 2011.
About Vitacost.com, Inc.
Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITC) is a leading online retailer and direct marketer of health and wellness products, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino acids and metabolites, as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal care products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc. sells these products directly to consumers through its website,
www.vitacost.com, as well as through its catalogs. Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest product selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer service and timely and accurate delivery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV