QUFU, China, Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. (OTC.BB:SUWN), one of the top global providers of high quality stevia extracts including Rebaudioside A 98, announced today that the Company will present at the Rodman and Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference to be held September 11-13 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
Sunwin International Neutraceuticals is scheduled to present on Monday, September 12 at 10:50 AM.
Conference participation is by invitation only and registration is mandatory. For more information on the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your Rodman and Renshaw representative or visit www.rodm.com.
About Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc.Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc. engages in the areas of zero calorie natural sweeteners (Sunwin Stevia™ Extracts) and essential traditional Chinese medicine. As an industry leader in agricultural processing, Sunwin has built an integrated global firm with the sourcing and production capabilities to meet the needs of consumers throughout the world. For more info about Sunwin, please visit http://www.sunwininternational.com. Contact: Lillian WongU.S. Representative954-363-7333 email@example.com SOURCE Sunwin International Neutraceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV