IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Newport Corporation (NASDAQ: NEWP) today announced that its senior management is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference next Wednesday, September 14, at 8:40 A.M. Pacific time ( 11:40 A.M. Eastern time) at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Charles F. Cargile will give a 30-minute presentation that can be heard through a live audio webcast available at the following link: http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/conflobby.zhtml?ticker=NEWP&item_id=4186061. A replay will be available after the live presentation through this link.
A copy of the materials presented at the conference will be available on the Investor Information page of Newport's website at http://investor.newport.com under "Corporate Presentations."
ABOUT NEWPORT CORPORATIONNewport Corporation is a leading global supplier of advanced-technology products and systems to customers in the scientific research, aerospace and defense/security, microelectronics, life and health sciences and precision industrial manufacturing markets. Newport's innovative solutions leverage its expertise in photonics technologies, including lasers, photonics instrumentation, sub-micron positioning systems, vibration isolation, optical components and subsystems and precision automation, to enhance the capabilities and productivity of its customers' manufacturing, engineering and research applications. Newport is part of the Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 2000 Index. SOURCE Newport Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV