WINNIPEG, Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - IMRIS Inc. (NASDAQ: IMRS) (TSX: IM) ("IMRIS" or the "Company") today announced the sale of IMRISneuro and an iCT system to Duke Medicine ("Duke"), located in Durham, North Carolina. IMRIS previously announced this as a sale to a confidential customer on August 24, 2011.
The installation at Duke will include an IMRISneuro system delivering on demand intraoperative MR imaging and an iCT system that will provide intraoperative computed tomography imaging capabilities.
IMRIS (NASDAQ: IMRS) (TSX: IM) is a global leader in providing image guided therapy solutions. These solutions feature fully integrated surgical and interventional suites that incorporate magnetic resonance, fluoroscopy and computed tomography to deliver on demand imaging during procedures. The Company's systems serve the neurosurgical, cardiovascular and neurovascular markets and have been selected by leading medical institutions around the world.SOURCE IMRIS Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV