Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE: VLO) today announced that Bill Klesse, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Valero Energy Corporation, will present at the Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference on Thursday, September 8 at 8:35 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of Mr. Klesse’s remarks, along with the associated slides, will be accessible via Valero’s website at www.valero.com. A replay of the presentation will be available on Valero’s website.
Valero Energy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is an international manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels, other petrochemical products and power. Valero assets include 15 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput capacity of approximately 2.9 million barrels per day, 10 ethanol plants with a combined production capacity of 1.2 billion gallons per year, and a 50-megawatt wind farm. Valero is also one of the largest retail operators with approximately 6,800 retail and branded wholesale outlets under the Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Shamrock and Beacon brands in the United States and the Caribbean; Ultramar in Canada; and Texaco in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Based in San Antonio, Valero is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 20,000 employees. Please visit
www.valero.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV