ORIX USA Corporation announces risk management veteran Allan Toole has joined ORIX USA as Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
As CRO, Toole will establish risk management to foster the strategic growth objectives of ORIX USA by identifying and correlating the risk associated with different types of investments across the company’s existing and potential future businesses.
“ORIX USA’s opportunistic business strategy mandates a constant evaluation of risk in complicated, fast-changing markets,” said ORIX USA CEO and President Jim Thompson. “Adding Allan Toole, a seasoned veteran, to our leadership enhances our ability to measure and manage risk as we deploy capital in various sectors.”
Allan Toole noted, “I look forward to working with ORIX USA to enhance the management strategy and philosophy across the company by helping establish parameters, processes and systems to measure risk and its correlated effect and impact across the businesses' units. Risk Management will augment the continued successful growth of ORIX USA.”Toole has 20 years of experience in risk management, holding similar positions most recently with KKR and Trust Company of the West in California. Toole has a BS and MBA from The University of Southern California. About ORIX USA ORIX USA is a Dallas, Texas-based financial services and investment firm with over 1,400 employees, approximately $6 billion in assets and primary offices in Dallas, New York, Los Angeles, Columbus and Minneapolis. ORIX manages an additional $23 billion for third parties through its various subsidiaries. ORIX USA Corporation ( www.orix.com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ORIX Corporation; a Tokyo-based, publicly owned international financial services company with operations in 27 countries worldwide. ORIX Corporation is listed on the Tokyo (8591) and New York (IX) Stock Exchanges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV