CHICAGO and NEW YORK, Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Merlin Media, a new multimedia, multiplatform company, announced today the addition of Beth Sugrue as Director of Integrated Programs. In this new role, Sugrue will be responsible for managing both the New York and Chicago stations' non-traditional revenue as well as their digital, non-spot, and interactive sales operations.
Sugrue will help drive Merlin Media's emphasis on programs that are multiplatform in nature, leveraging broadcast commercials, events, online, social, mobile, and other platforms. Sugrue will report to Greg Janoff, EVP of Revenue, Merlin Media.
"Beth is a true talent who recognizes the essence of the integrated approach in the radio industry. She has the keen ability to really understand the needs of a company and create a specialized program to solve those needs," said Greg Janoff, EVP of Revenue at Merlin Media. "With her deep insights and extensive experience, I am confident that Beth will be a tremendous value to us as she helps clients connect with our core audiences and generates revenue across various categories for our stations."
"Merlin Media has established a team of bright, forward-thinking individuals who share the same passion for this industry as I do," said Sugrue. "As important, Merlin Media is a company that respects outside-the-box thinking; something that I view as critical for success in an evolving media landscape. I feel truly privileged to be taking on this new challenge."Most recently, Sugrue spent nine years as the Director of New Business Development of CBS Radio-Chicago, where she was in charge of developing plans and achieving the budgets for all non-traditional revenue. Prior to CBS, Sugrue also worked as Director of Event Marketing for Chancellor Marketing Group, a division of Clear Channel Communications. She began her career in sponsorship sales at the Chicago Marathon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV