PRINCETON, N.J., Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Inning Technology Research ( http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on semiconductor and technology stocks, has published updated outlooks for Cree (Nasdaq: CREE), Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN), Intel (Nasdaq: INTC), Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD), Spansion (Nasdaq: CODE).
Next Inning editor Paul McWilliams has leveraged a decades-long career as a semiconductor industry insider to deliver in-depth insights and winning stock selections for his newsletter subscribers. McWilliams' Next Inning model portfolio has posted huge gains, returning 225% since its inception in 2002, and he has been picking more potential big winners for 2011.
McWilliams has been right on target this year with his predictions on the direction of the market. From the spring sell-off to the June rebound to the slump in July and massive selloff that followed, McWilliams has kept Next Inning readers one step ahead of the market.
An example of a recent call for Next Inning trial subscribers: McWilliams suggested investors buy Finisar ahead of the market open on August 22 when it was trading at only $15.61 and reiterated the call ahead of the August 29th opening at $17.18. As McWilliams predicted, Finisar guided well above Wall Street expectations and the stock surged to open last Friday in the $20s.Trial subscribers will receive McWilliams' highly acclaimed earnings previews and his quarterly State of Tech series, which offers in-depth, sector-by-sector coverage of over 65 leading tech companies, as well as his daily commentary that covers more than 100 of the hottest names in tech. To take advantage of this offer and receive these reports for free, please visit the following link: https://www.nextinning.com/subscribe/index.php?refer=prn1275 McWilliams covers these topics and more in his recent reports:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV