Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI), (NASDAQ:UEIC) announced management is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 3:20 p.m. Pacific Time. The conference will be held at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Presenting from management will be Paul Arling, chairman and chief executive officer, and Bryan Hackworth, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
The presentation will be webcast live and available on the company’s web site at www.uei.com. In addition, a replay will be available for a period of 90 days thereafter.
About Universal Electronics Inc.
Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader
in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs,
develops, and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to
control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. The
company’s broad portfolio of patented technologies and database of
infrared control software have been adopted by many Fortune 500
companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast, and
computing industries. UEI sells and licenses wireless control products
through distributors and retailers under the One For All® brand name.
For additional information, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV