General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN), a holding company that acquires, operates and enhances value for businesses in the mobile storage and modular space industries, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Ron Valenta and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Charles Barrantes will present at the Oppenheimer 6 th Annual Industrials Conference, to be held September 26 and 27, 2011 at the InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel.
The Company is scheduled to present on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 9:25 a.m. local time, and management’s presentation will be available for download at http://www.generalfinance.com/investor.html on that date. For more information about the conference please visit http://www.opco.com/conferences/industrials11/index.html.
About General Finance Corporation
General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN, www.generalfinance.com) is a holding company headquartered in Pasadena, California that acquires, operates and enhances value for businesses in the mobile storage and modular space (“portable services”) industries. Management’s expertise in these sectors drives disciplined growth strategies, operational guidance, effective capital allocation and capital markets support for the Company’s subsidiaries. The Company’s two principal subsidiaries are majority-owned Royal Wolf Holdings Limited ( www.royalwolf.com.au), the leading provider of portable storage solutions in the Asia-Pacific regions of Australia and New Zealand, and wholly-owned Pac-Van, Inc. ( www.pacvan.com), a prominent regional provider of mobile offices, modular buildings, and portable storage and office containers in the United States. Royal Wolf’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol RWH.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV