Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE:DCO) today announced that management will participate in the following events for institutional investors in September and October:
- September 8: The Gabelli Annual Aircraft Supplier Conference in New York
- September 14: The Wedbush Securities Clean Technology and Industrial Growth Conference in San Francisco
- September 27: The Oppenheimer Annual Industrials Conference in New York
- September 28: The Credit Suisse Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York
- October 6: The Imperial Capital Annual Global Opportunities Conference in New York
Additional information will be posted on the Company’s website when available, including a live audio webcast for some of these events. In such cases, to hear the presentation and view related materials, please visit the website at www.ducommun.com. A replay will typically be available for ninety days.
About Ducommun Incorporated
Founded in 1849, Ducommun Incorporated provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through three primary business units: Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS), Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT), and Miltec. Additional information can be found at www.ducommun.com.Statements contained in this press release regarding other than recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements. These statements are identified by words such as “may,” “will,” “ begin,” “ look forward,” “expect,” “believe,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “should”, “potential,” “estimate,” “continue,” “momentum” and other words referring to events to occur in the future. These statements reflect Company’s current view of future events and are based on its assessment of, and are subject to, a variety of risks and uncertainties beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the state of the world financial, credit, commodities and stock markets, any difficulties, delays or failure in, or unanticipated costs of, realizing the expected synergies of the LaBarge acquisition, and uncertainties regarding the Company, its businesses and the industries in which it operates, which are described in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV