China Gengsheng Minerals Stock Downgraded (CHGS)
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.32 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, CHGS maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.96, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market, CHINA GENGSHENG MINERALS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA GENGSHENG MINERALS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.90%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.20% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.09 million or 268.89% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- CHINA GENGSHENG MINERALS INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CHINA GENGSHENG MINERALS INC reported lower earnings of $0.02 versus $0.24 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 125.0% in earnings (-$0.01 versus $0.02).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.