Flexible Solutions International Inc. Stock Downgraded (FSI)
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, FSI is up 99.24% to its most recent closing price of 2.65. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals should not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 38.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 44.90% is the gross profit margin for FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTL INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of FSI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, FSI's net profit margin of 4.50% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.47 million or 212.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market, FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTL INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts