Rofin-Sinar Technologies Incorporated Stock Downgraded (RSTI)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- RSTI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, RSTI has a quick ratio of 1.81, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $8.70 million or 40.19% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 40.19%, ROFIN SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -50.02%.
- In its most recent trading session, RSTI has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.