KENT, Wash., Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Flow International Corporation (NASDAQ: FLOW), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines for cutting and cleaning applications, today announced that Charley Brown, President and CEO of Flow, will present at the Wedbush 2011 Clean Technology and Industrial Growth Management Access Conference on Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at 1:50 p.m. Pacific Time at The Westin San Francisco.
A live and archived audio webcast of this event may be found in the investor section at http://www.flowcorp.com.
About Flow International
Flow International Corporation is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet cutting technology to industries including automotive, aerospace, job shop, surface preparation, and more. For more information, visit www.flowwaterjet.com.Contact: Flow Investor Relations Geoffrey Buscher253-813-3286 email@example.com SOURCE Flow International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV