Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Timothy T. Tevens and Vice President - Finance and Chief Financial Officer Gregory P. Rustowicz will participate in and host investor meetings at CL King’s 9 th Annual Best Ideas Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 14, 2011.
An audio webcast of Columbus McKinnon’s presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/clk9/cmco/ or a link for the presentation will be available at the Columbus McKinnon website: http://www.cmworks.com. Columbus McKinnon’s presentation and a copy of the presentation materials will be available on the Company’s web site at http://www.cmworks.com on September 14, 2011 and archived there for 90 days following completion of the presentation.
About Columbus McKinnon
Columbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position or secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators, and rigging tools. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and engineering know-how. Comprehensive information on Columbus McKinnon is available on its web site at http://www.cmworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV