RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (NASDAQ: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products and services that process and store adult stem cells, announced today that it will be participating in the Rodman & Renshaw 13th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 13, 2011.
The Company's presentation by Mr. Matthew T. Plavan, the Company's Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Business Development, will begin at 10:00 am, Eastern Standard Time ( 7:00 am, Pacific Standard Time), and will be held at the Waldorf Astoria, located at 301 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
The presentation will be webcast live and archived for 90 days, streaming video and PowerPoint slides. Access is available by logging on to the conference website http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq20/kool or by going to the Company's website www.thermogenesis.com. It is recommended that interested parties register at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access.About ThermoGenesis Corp. ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood processing systems and disposable products that enable the manufacture, preservation and delivery of cell and tissue therapy products. ThermoGenesis Corp.Web site: http://www.thermogenesis.comContact: Investor Relations+1-916-858-5107, or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ThermoGenesis Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV