TAIYUAN, China, Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- On September 1, 2011 the staff of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") informed Ming Zhao, the Chairman of the Board of Puda Coal, Inc., through a Wells Notice confirming an August 31, 2011 telephone conversation, of the SEC staff's intention to recommend that the SEC file a civil action in federal court against Mr. Zhao, alleging that Mr. Zhao violated certain provisions of the federal securities laws. The staff of the SEC has offered Mr. Zhao the opportunity to make a written or videotaped submission setting forth any reasons of law, policy or fact why he believes a civil action should not be brought, or bringing any facts to the SEC's attention in connection with its consideration of the matter.SOURCE Puda Coal, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV