VANCOUVER, Sept. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. (TSXV: ASW, OTCQX: ASWRF) ("Anglo Swiss" or "the Company") today announced that due to the summer holiday season, it sought and was granted a thirty (30) day extension by the TSX Venture Exchange to close the remainder of the private placement announced via news release July 26, 2011 and referenced August 9, 2011. For full particulars of the private placement, please see the Company's press release dated July 26, 2011.
Further, the Company advises that its request for TSX Venture Exchange regulatory approval to amend the term of 3,500,002 warrants exercisable at $0.60 from an expiry date of August 28, 2011 to August 28, 2012 was not successful, and therefore those warrants which were part of a unit offering dated August 28, 2009 expired on August 28, 2011 as per the terms of the original private placement.
About Anglo Swiss: Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. controls a highly-prospective, Canadian, precious and base metal exploration property portfolio which includes its flagship 165 sq. km, Nelson Mining Camp Project, that hosts the 100%-owned Kenville Gold Mine, in southeastern BC; as well as its newly acquired 100%-owned, Lansdowne House, Ni-Cu-PGE, Ring of Fire project in northwestern Ontario. Further information about the Company may be found at http://www.anglo-swiss.com or at http://www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.SOURCE Anglo Swiss Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV