DALLAS, Sept. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Harold C. Simmons, the Chairman of the Board of Titanium Metals Corporation (" TIMET") (NYSE: TIE), announced that TIMET purchased:
- 251,627 shares of its common stock at an average price of $15.0778 per share (exclusive of commissions) on Friday, September 2, 2011; and
- 100,000 shares of its common stock at an average price of $14.6644 per share (exclusive of commissions) on Tuesday, September 6, 2011.
TIMET, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a leading worldwide producer of titanium metal products. Information on TIMET is available on its website at www.timet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV