- 251,627 shares of its common stock at an average price of $15.0778 per share (exclusive of commissions) on Friday, September 2, 2011; and
- 100,000 shares of its common stock at an average price of $14.6644 per share (exclusive of commissions) on Tuesday, September 6, 2011.
Harold Simmons, Chairman Of The Board, Announces Repurchases By Titanium Metals Corporation Of 351,627 Shares Of Its Common Stock
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.