Joseph Marchese's title should be executive vice president and chief credit officer (sted executive vice president and chief risk officer).
The corrected release reads:
OLD SECOND BANK HIRES EVP, CHIEF CREDIT OFFICER
Old Second Bank today announced the appointment of Joseph Marchese to executive vice president and chief credit officer. Marchese will oversee the bank’s credit policy, supervise all bank credit governance, special assets, loan operations, and will develop an ongoing sound credit culture.As a bank loan portfolio and credit culture specialist with more than 30 years of experience, Marchese has played critical executive roles in refining and re-engineering lending and asset-recovery practices at several super-regional and community banks in Florida, Illinois, and Washington. He also has performed leadership roles in several acquisitions of troubled banks in pre-purchase evaluation and diligence. Most recently, Marchese was EVP, ECO and COO of American West Bank in Spokane, Wash., and formerly was CCO of Midland States Bank in Effingham, Ill. Prior to moving to Illinois, Marchese served in various senior lending and credit administration management capacities in South Florida with large financial institutions such as Regions Bank, LaSalle Business Credit, Fleet Capital, Comerica, and Israel Discount Bank. Old Second Bancorp (NASDAQ: OSBC) is the holding company for Old Second National Bank. Old Second Financial Inc. is also a subsidiary of Old Second Bancorp. The Bancorp operates over 25 facilities in Kane, Kendall, DuPage, DeKalb, LaSalle, Will, and Cook counties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV