To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): "I would like to be in Skyworks but we're in a seasonally difficult industry. Let's wait another two or three weeks."
SandRidge Energy (SD): "People think that was a bad quarter. I think we need to talk to the CEO. I'm concerned. I need to know more."General Motors (GM): "I was a little stunned. Sales in China are slowing down. I need to lay low on GM. I did not get this one right." Caribou Coffee (CBOU): "Caribou is good, Starbucks (SBUX) is better. Dunkin Brands (DNKN) is also too expensive when compared to Starbucks." Vector Group (VGR): "No, no, no. We need Philip Morris International (PM) for the growth and the yield. We need both of them." El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB): "That's a terrific stock with a great yield." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV