Coates International, Ltd. Ships More Industrial Electric Power Natural Gas CSRV Generators To Alberta, Canada
WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Sept. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International Ltd. (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has shipped another Industrial Electric Power Natural Gas CSRV generator to Alberta, Canada. These power gen sets are all production units and are for utilization in field applications.
The Company has received all demo and prototypes that were supplied to Almont Energy and Well to Wire in the past.
Management comments: "Our staff is working diligently to produce more products and expect to ship more CSRV gen sets soon."
About Coates International, Ltd.: Coates has been developing over a period of more than 15 years a patented spherical rotary valve CSRV Internal Combustion Engine invented by George J. Coates and his son Gregory. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.Contact Information: Coates International Ltd.Phone: 732-449-7717Fax: 732-449-0764E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.coatesengine.com www.mostadvancedengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV