Artio Global Investors Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ART)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Artio Global Investors (NYSE:ART) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $7.66, below its previous 52-week low of $7.71 with 30,928 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 347,500 shares over the past 30 days. Artio Global Investors has a market cap of $339.5 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 44.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Artio Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiary, the firm provides portfolio management and fund management services to its clients. Artio Global Investors, Inc. was founded in 1962 and is based in New York, New York. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.4, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ART trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV