NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Oriental Financial Group (NYSE:OFG) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $9.71, below its previous 52-week low of $9.84 with 7,681 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 333,600 shares over the past 30 days. Oriental Financial Group has a market cap of $437.9 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 20.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Oriental Financial Group Inc., a financial holding company, provides a range of financial services to mid and high net worth individuals, and families, including professionals and owners of small and mid-sized businesses primarily in Puerto Rico.
- Practice your OFG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about OFG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV