First Horizon Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (FHN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Horizon National (NYSE:FHN) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $6.02, below its previous 52-week low of $6.26 with 259,999 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 4.5 million shares over the past 30 days. First Horizon has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 46.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. First Horizon National Corporation operates as the holding company for First Tennessee Bank National Association, which provides various financial services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 90.1, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 53.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FHN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV