SAN DIEGO, Sept. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ANX) today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Brian M. Culley, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference on Monday September 12, 2011 at 2:25 p.m. Eastern time, in the Metropolitan East Salon at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in New York.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast and slide presentation on the ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals web site at www.adventrx.com. An archived presentation will be available on the web site for 30 days.
About ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing proprietary product candidates. The Company's current lead product candidates are ANX-188, a novel, purified, rheologic and antithrombotic compound initially being developed as a first-in-class treatment for pediatric patients with sickle cell disease in acute crisis, and ANX-514, a detergent-free reformulation of the blockbuster drug Taxotere®, which recently went off-patent. The Company is evaluating its Exelbine program following the complete response letter it received from the FDA. More information can be found on the Company's web site at www.adventrx.com.SOURCE ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV