Pioneer Drilling To Present At The Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference
SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer Drilling Company, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PDC) today announced that it will participate in the Barclays Capital 2011 CEO Energy-Power Conference to be held in New York City, September 6-8, 2011.
Wm. Stacy Locke, President and CEO of Pioneer Drilling, is scheduled to make a presentation to the conference at 12:25 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, September 8. The presentation will provide an update on the Company's operations and certain recent developments. To listen to the live audio webcast, view Pioneer Drilling's slideshow and download the presentation materials, visit the Company's website at www.pioneerdrlg.com. A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the presentation is concluded and will be archived for rebroadcast on the Company's website.
About Pioneer Drilling
Pioneer Drilling Company provides contract land drilling services to independent and major oil and gas operators in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, the Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions and internationally in Colombia through its Pioneer Drilling Services Division. The Company also provides well service rig, wireline and fishing and rental services to producers in the U.S. Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions through its Pioneer Production Services Division. Its fleet consists of 71 land drilling rigs that drill at depths ranging from 6,000 to 25,000 feet, 84 well service rigs (75 550-horsepower rigs, eight 600-horsepower rigs and one 400-horsepower rig), 99 wireline units, and fishing and rental tools.Contacts: Lorne E. Phillips, CFO Pioneer Drilling Company210-828-7689 Lisa Elliott / firstname.lastname@example.org Anne Pearson / email@example.comDRG&L/ 713-529-6600 SOURCE Pioneer Drilling Company, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV