TEL AVIV, Israel, September 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) a leading network Service Assurance provider, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference to be held at New York's Waldorf Astoria Hotel on September 11-13, 2011.
Mr. David Ripstein, RADCOM's CEO, will present an overview of the Company on September 13 at 3:15-3:40 p.m. in the Sutton Suite. Mr. Ripstein will also participate in one-on-one meetings with analysts and investors.
About RADCOMRADCOM develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative network test and service monitoring solutions for communications service providers and equipment vendors. The Company specializes in next-generation Cellular as well as IMS, Voice, Data and VoIP networks. Its solutions are used in the development and installation of network equipment and in the maintenance of operational networks. The Company's products facilitate fault management, network service performance monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and pre-mediation. RADCOM's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RDCM. For more information, please visit http://www.RADCOM.com. Contact: Gilad Yehudai CFO +972-77-774-5060 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE RADCOM Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV