PARAMUS, New Jersey
September 6, 2011
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ:
), the premier wireless backhaul specialist, today announced the release of
- a compact, all-outdoor, high-capacity wireless packet backhaul solution - as the newest member of the widely deployed FibeAir IP-10 family. This integrated, ultra-compact solution delivers up to 1 Gbps of IP traffic on a single radio channel. Able to withstand harsh weather conditions, the low-power, environmentally sound FibeAir® IP-10C is easily mounted on rooftops, lamp posts, traffic light poles, and in small outdoor mobile cell-sites.
FibeAir IP-10C will be unveiled at Futurecom in
Sao Paulo, Brazil
September 12-14, 2011
, at the Ceragon Booth A58.
Affordable, efficient and comprehensive backhaul is an absolute necessity - and the FibeAir IP-10C brings mobile and private network operators a welcome relief. It is an excellent match for IP/MPLS backhaul in 3.5G and 4G/LTE networks. Current infrastructure is burdened by an unprecedented increase in high-speed data services on smart phones and other hand-held devices. In emerging markets, the addition of millions of new mobile subscribers puts further strain on mobile operators - requiring them to quickly and cost efficiently deploy new sites for high-capacity networks and expand existing networks.
"FibeAir IP-10C will enable mobile service providers to add more backhaul capacity to networks with a fast time-to-market," said Hagai Zyss EVP & GM, Short-Haul Solutions Group. "Ceragon is proud to continue to demonstrate its commitment to customers, giving them the best possible performance for the data-intensive applications running on their networks."
Key Features for Service Providers:
- Up to 1 Gbps of IP traffic on a single radio channel
- Asymmetric traffic delivery for higher download capacities
- Complete range of frequencies from 6 to 42GHz.
- Wide range of channels, extending from 3.5 to 56MHz.
- Adaptive coding and modulation for increased spectrum usage and increased backhaul capacity
Easy to Install, Highly Reliable
- Compact size and all-outdoor design for easy tower, rooftop or pole-mount installation
- Service support with stringent SLA (service level agreement)
- Simplified network design and maintenance for reduced CAPEX and OPEX
- Low power consumption for energy efficiency
Part of the FibeAir IP-10 products family