NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Esterline Corp. fell 13.1 percent to $64.16.
H&R Block Inc. fell 11.7 percent to $13.41.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 10.5 percent to $7.53.Cohen & Steers Inc. fell 10.0 percent to $34.70. MI Homes Inc. fell 9.5 percent to $7.11. FutureFuel Corp. fell 9.4 percent to $9.94. Franklin Covey Co. fell 9.1 percent to $8.50. OfficeMax Inc. fell 8.9 percent to $5.41. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network fell 8.8 percent to $5.42. Viad Corp. fell 8.8 percent to $18.39.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV