NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Harmonic (Nasdaq:HLIT) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $4.59, below its previous 52-week low of $4.59 with 744,939 shares traded as of 3:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Harmonic has a market cap of $551.9 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 44.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video products and system solutions that enable service providers to deliver broadcast and on-demand services.
- Practice your HLIT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HLIT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV