Central European Media Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CETV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Central European Media (Nasdaq:CETV) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $11.51, below its previous 52-week low of $11.56 with 139,249 shares traded as of 2:15 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 491,000 shares over the past 30 days. Central European Media has a market cap of $731.6 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 36.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (CME) operates as a vertically integrated media company operating broadcast, content, and new media businesses in central and eastern European countries.
- Practice your CETV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV