Harte-Hanks Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HHS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Harte-Hanks (NYSE:HHS) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $7.26, below its previous 52-week low of $7.28 with 74,869 shares traded as of 1:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 370,200 shares over the past 30 days. Harte-Hanks has a market cap of $499.2 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 40.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Harte-Hanks, Inc. operates as a direct and targeted marketing company that provides direct marketing services and shopper advertising opportunities to local, regional, national, and international customer and business-to-business marketers. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.9, above the average media industry P/E ratio of 10.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HHS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV