Cruze sold 21,807 units in August, making it the fifth best-selling vehicle in the U.S. as well as the best-selling compact car -- for the fourth month in a row.
Cruze sales also exceeded 20,000 units for the fifth consecutive months. Year-to-date, it has sold 169,427 units. The sustained demand means that Chevrolet dealers have only about a 30-day supply, about half the industry average.
GM is going to further test its luck in small car segment, when the sub-compact Sonic begins to arrive at dealers this month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV