VANCOUVER, Sept. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Emerick Resources Corp. (TSX-V: ERC) announces that the Company has terminated the proposed transaction whereby it was granted the option to earn a 60% interest in the Rivier Property located in the Yukon (see news release of March 17, 2011). This will allow Emerick management to focus its efforts on developing the Providence Greenstone Belt Project, Northwest Territories which was recently optioned to the Company from GGL Resources Corp.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
"Ralph Rushton" Ralph Rushton, President & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.Forward-Looking Statement Some of the statements in this news release contain forward-looking information that involves inherent risk and uncertainty affecting the business of Emerick Resources Corp. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. SOURCE Emerick Resources Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV