Allied Nevada Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ANV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Allied Nevada Gold (AMEX:ANV) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $43.53, above its previous 52-week high of $43.49 with 471,769 shares traded as of 12:29 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Allied Nevada has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 57.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Allied Nevada Gold Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and advancement of gold exploration and development projects in the state of Nevada. The company has a P/E ratio of 296.6, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 276.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ANV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV