Telvent GIT Reaches New 52-Week High (TLVT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Telvent GIT (Nasdaq:TLVT) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $40.69, above its previous 52-week high of $40.60 with 45,441 shares traded as of 12:07 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 361,900 shares over the past 30 days. Telvent GIT has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 53.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Telvent GIT, S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides IT solutions and information services for customers in the infrastructure markets primarily in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle-East, and Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.5, below the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 31.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TLVT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV