CEC Entertainment Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tuesday (CEC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for CEC Entertainment (NYSE:CEC) is Tuesday, September 6, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $29.35 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%. The average volume for CEC Entertainment has been 168,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. CEC Entertainment has a market cap of $602.8 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. CEC Entertainment, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, operates, and franchises family dining and entertainment centers under the name 'Chuck E. Cheese's' in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.9, equal to the average leisure industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV