NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS) is Tuesday, September 6, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $14.30 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Regis has been 542,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Regis has a market cap of $852.7 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Regis Corporation owns, operates, and franchises hairstyling and hair care salons in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, and internationally. It offers haircutting and styling, including shampooing and conditioning; hair coloring; and waving to men, women, and children.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RGS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV