Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Carlisle Companies (CSL) rated new Buy at KeyBanc. $55 price target. Non-residential re-roofing activity remains healthy.
Education Management (EDMC) upgraded at Morgan Stanley from Underweight to Equal-weight. Valuation call, based on a $16 price target.Eaton Vance (EV) downgraded at Ticonderoga from Neutral to Sell. $20 price target. Organic growth could slow down. FedEx (FDX) downgraded at Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral. Company is leveraged to slower macro growth. Old Dominion Freight (ODFL) upgraded at Credit Suisse to Outperform. Valuation call. UPS (UPS) upgraded at Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform. Company is positioned to grow, despite potentially slower economic growth.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV