CDC Corporation Reports Results For Six Months Ended June 30, 2011
CDC Corporation (NASDAQ: CHINA), a leading China-based value-added operator of, and growth investor in, hybrid (Cloud/On-Premise) enterprise software, IT Services, and New Media assets, today announced financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2011. For the first six months of 2011, Non-GAAP revenue (a) was $159.3 million and Adjusted EBITDA (a) was $3.8 million, compared to Non-GAAP revenue of $159.0 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $17.1 million in the first six months of 2010.
The decrease in Adjusted EBITDA largely reflects planned increases in research and development and sales and marketing, as well as litigation expenses at CDC Software and CDC Corporation. The company expects that earnings will continue to be impacted going forward by expenses related to ongoing litigation as well as costs associated with the investigation being undertaken by the special committee of the board of directors. As of June 30, 2011, CDC Corporation reported Non-GAAP cash and cash equivalents (a) of approximately $91.8 million.
Below is a summary of the financial results of CDC Corporation’s core portfolio of assets.
CDC Software (NASDAQ:CDCS)On a standalone basis, CDC Software had the following results for the six months ended June 30, 2010 and 2011:
|Six Months ended June 30, 2010||Six Months ended June 30, 2011|
|Non-GAAP revenue||$105.7 million||$109.1 million|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$21.4 million||$10.8 million|
|Adjusted EBITDA Margin (a)||12%||3%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV