GSG (iShares GSCI Commodity Index Tracking ETF) follows the S&P GSCI Return Index which is an index created by Goldman Sachs including broad-based commodity futures contracts. The fund was launched in July 2007. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM equal $1.4 billion and average daily trading volume is 425K shares. As of mid-August 2011 the YTD return was -1.50%.
RJI (ELEMENTS Rogers Commodity ETN) follows the Rogers International Commodity Index-Total Return which includes a basket of 36 commodity futures contracts designed by James Rogers in July 1998. The fund was launched in October 2007. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM equal $833 million with average daily trading volume 300K shares. As of mid-August 2011 the YTD return was -.43%.The Index Weights are: GCC (GreenHaven Continuous Commodity Index ETF) follows the Continues Commodity Index-Total Return which is an equal-weighted index of 17 commodity futures contracts. The fund was launched in January 2008. The expense ratio is .85%. AUM equal $688 million and average daily trading volume is 185K shares. As of mid-August 2011 the YTD return was 4.70%. Data as of August 2011 GCC Top Ten Holdings & Weightings
- Wheat Future(Cbt) Dec11: 1.03%
- Sugar #11 (World) Oct11: 1.03%
- Cotton No.2 Futr Dec11: 1.02%
- Coffee 'c' Future Dec11: 1.01%
- Cocoa Future Dec11: 1.01%
- Gold 100 Oz Futr Feb 12: 1.01%
- Platinum Future Jan12: 1.01%
- Soybean Future Jan12: 1.01%
- Corn Future Dec11: 1.01%
- Copper Future Sep11: 1.00%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV