JUNAN COUNTY, China, Sept. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- American Lorain Corporation (NYSE Amex: ALN) ("American Lorain" or the "Company"), an international processed snack foods, convenience foods, and frozen foods company based in the Shandong Province, China, today announced that the Company will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference, to be held September 11-13, 2011, at The Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York City.
David She, Chief Financial Officer, will present on behalf of the company on Monday, Sep 12, from 10:25 to 10:50 am. The Company management will also participate in one-on-one meetings with analysts and investors.
About American Lorain Corporation
American Lorain Corporation products include chestnut products, convenience food products and frozen food products. The Company currently sells over 240 products to 26 provinces and administrative regions in China as well as to 42 foreign countries. The Company operates through its five direct and indirect subsidiaries and one leased factory located in China. For further information about American Lorain Corporation, please visit the Company's website at www.americanlorain.com.SOURCE American Lorain Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV